Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday 10

1. I have a job even though i leave with the biggest headache in the world. like today.
2. The bridal shower went well and was lots of fun.
3. I got to see my cousins even though its not the same anymore.
4. My dad actually asked me if i wanted to mow the lawn usually if he does it he wont ask.
5. The sermon on sunday and i cant wait for part 2 next week.
6. My bffls and the surprises they have for my birthday this week and i dont even want to know i want to be surprised for once.
7. I finally have a date to get my wisdom teeth out...but I am kinda scared I will be asleep. next friday. eeeeeeepppppppppp
8. My cake for the cake auction at church for the youth went for 50 bucks!!
9. My mom and all the little things she does for me and the big things like paying for my teeth.
10. The duggars arent afraid to share their faith and the love of Jesus on tv. I <3 TLC

No comments: