1. My doctor who did my wisdom teeth I was really scared about going under anestesia.
2. Everyone who wished me happy bday and bought me presents they were appreciated and didnt have to. I even got money from Australia from my friends there!!! Its sooo cool.
3. My friends and family who took care of me while I was stuck in my bed.
4. The nurses at the oral surgeon they were really nice. ok so i was terrified and thankful this all went all.
5. My dvd player i got for my bday while i was stuck in my bed.
6. Mac and cheese and icecream since i lived on it all weekend.
7. graduation and the mean customers who i know lie will all be over on sat!!
8. I get my own room soon!
9. I am a joy fit club finalist!!
10. That I can be thankful everyweek for the little or big things in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment