Hiii this week has gone by again.
1. 38 more days till my brothers wedding.
2. My brother found a place a live and they are not living with us.
3. I have been going to the gym tomorrow will make 3 days in a row.
4. Neosporin i dont know what I would do without it. I always end up hurting myself. i have 3 blisters, i cut myself with a box cutter today and a bad paper cut. and one more boo boo
5. I am excited like a little kid to go see shamu
6. My parents. Even though they are going through financial problems they find the way to take us on trips.
7. Gabe from church finally getting his AA he has been through a lot with his car accident and wasnt supposed to live. God has a special plan for his life.
8. Nicole she is moving to Kansas and was really nice I am going to miss her.
9. the $5 shorts I got at old navy
10. The patience I have been having lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment