I am thankful for soo much this week.
1. Tomorrow is my bday but I am not very excited. I never am.
2. Kate in Australia she is like i tried to mail me a card but the post office was closed. So I will eventually be getting a card from her and her sister :) its the thought that counts
3. My aunts ability to make me awesome birthday cakes.
4. I am getting hours at work.
5. Kari Jobe her songs are amazing
6. Graduation season at work is almost over. the people are so mean.
7. Even though it is a stressful situation I dont let it get the best of me and I have a smile on my face.
8. My new project where I have to come up with 365 tips.
9. I am getting my wisdom teeth out on friday. But inside I am soooo scared.
10. For my friends and they actually surprised me for once
AHHH tomorrow I am 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment