This little kid came to visit our church today and he has stage 4 cancer. He is only 2 and couldnt go into nursery because he couldnt get sick. My sister told us about it and we saw the pastor praying with the family after. The power of prayer is amazing so please being praying for him. I was healed by the power of prayer when my neck was stuck and they had no clue what was wrong but the deacons came and prayed with everynight and layed hands on me. I dont remember it much but my mom says thats what healed me. This poor little 2 year might not live for much longer but it is in Gods hands now.
It really puts in perspective when this weekend I spent so much money and had such a good time with my friends and then I see this little 2 year old who is going through something really hard. He had no hair from chemotherapy and wearing a hat. Such a cute little vibrant kid.
Today was 3 years since my grandma died :( My mom, my aunts, and my grandpa went to the cemetary but us kids didnt go. I actually took it better this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment