I went in my moms sunday school class today to help because my bro was ut of town and we were merging with another class and so my mom said can you come help me. So I did it was fun. She had 2 classes today because another teacher couldnt make it. She had the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders today which was only like 6 girls.
Onto my story lol We are sitting there my mom is teaching and they are making their stop sign things and one girl goes go look out the window that bird is on top of the other bird. Obviously it is spring and time for nature to take its course. I rolled my eyes I am like o no birds please stop my mom was trying to get me to go scare the birds but I couldnt it was too far. These kids dont know what they are doing they are so young but the things they came up with:
The one birds leg is hurt and the other one is help it.
They are wrestling.
They are playing a game.
The girls thought of some other interesting stories too and I was like praise God for their innocent minds so my mom just let them think their little stories until the birds went away. I think my mom and I both prayed they would. That was very interesting today in sunday school. I love the minds God gives little kids and the way they think.
The sermon was pretty awesome today good pastor preached on thanksgiving in May. We need to be giving thanks all the time not just in November!! I love sunday and every other day of the week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment