Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday 10

I have been thinking about this Tuesday 10 things I am thankful for all week.

1. The fun times I have laughing with my friends.
2. The nature I see on my walks in the morning.
3. Caleb that little kid can always make me laugh and also his smile he is growing up to be such a Godly man because of his parents and hes only 6.
4. Patrick and the funny stories that little kid will tell. Him and caleb are buddies and tell the cutest stories together.
5. I got my 1988 old back yesterday :) Minus the 800 it cost to fix :(
6. The families who came to our picnic at Jupiter beach/inlet
7. Mrs. Stone and Mrs. Fulbright watching the way they parent and treat their children. They inspired me a lot on sunday for the future.
8. The patience God is teaching me right now and how I know everything will be ok if I just wait.
9. Being able to relax on the beach on monday and enjoy the sunshine
10. The wedding shower planning went well and its is on saturday :)

No comments: