1. Tati for saying the right things when I need a friend the most. But she isnt a friend she is my sister and apart of my family
2. I have never gotten injured on my whole weight loss journey.
3. Pastors sermon on sunday on thanksgiving
4. All the rain even though i havent been able to walk
5. I am getting better with photoshop.
6. Being able to still learn Gods word even when I was in the 3rd and 4th grade sunday school
7. Replaying chasens cd while I walk. I listen to it 1 and half times.
8. Mrs. Vagi my middle school band teacher her contract isnt being renewed and she has taught over 9,000 students over the years of her teaching there. Yes I was in band in middle school.
9. I put sunscreen on this week on my walk even though it was nasty.
10. Headbands they do wonders for curly hair
No comments:
Post a Comment