Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kinda bored/sleepy

I am uploading some music to mediafire for a friend so I cant sleep. I still have like 32 mins left. It was even taking so long on aim. Why do transferring files take so long?

So I was on my walks today(I walked twice) I love seeing all the nature and creation in general. I see sooo many animals mostly ducks, iguanas, and squirrels.

I am glad God didnt make squirrels mean animals I mean they can be mean but they look cute. I saw one the other day staring at me and he had a peanut in a shell in his mouth he was sooo cute. I love all the animals God made. I am thankful for animals. They make my long walks soo interesting.

I am getting so tan but I have been putting sunscreen on though because I dont want skin cancer. But I still tan even with sunscreen. I dont get it.

Ok I think thats all I wanted to say. Lets hope it goes faster. I wish I had faster internet.

No comments: