This memorial day was one of the best yet. I had such a great day just swimming, having fun with the little ones, and laying out in the sun.
I had soo much fun with my family and friends from church. It was just good clean fun at the beach. I had sooo much fun playing with the little kiddos in the water watching them and making sure we didnt drift too hard. The mom gave me tons of inspiration today. They are such great moms and look out for the best of their children. There kids are soo amazing and these moms show love for their kids in many ways. The dads do too. My parents did the same for me as a child and I am sooo thankful for it.
My church family is VERY important in my life. They care so much for me and trust me with their children. I see God in these people and it makes me love Him even more. These people are just regular joes who love Jesus and live simple lives. Even though one of the lady's husband does make a lot of money as a pilot but wont just buy the kids a wii they have to have a wii fund. Roger even shared the gospel with a lady at the beach today. He is so good at evangelising to people and has gotten my dad into doing it more.
God taught me a lot today and I know He has a plan for my life and knows everything. My life verse right now is Jeremiah 29:11
I found this verse about fellowship and its very true
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133:1
I found this on my devotion and it is sooo true!!
The more you love Jesus, the more you’ll talk about Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment