Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boundless Challenge Task 10

In my life I have come across many people in my life who have become my mentor. One older lady at my church asked if she could take me out and talk to me one day when I was younger. I have other people who are older than me who are also my mentors. Since I have a mentor for this challenge I am supposed to write down things that I can do for younger people and one day be their mentor. I think I can teach younger people things that I have gone through in life. I would love to help people be healthy and learn about weight loss. I love to always tell people how to lose weight the healthy way.

From this challenge I learned I love the mentors I have in my life and I wouldn't be who I am today without them. They have helped me in some tough times and have been with me during some really good times. Writing down the things that I could help benefit another person made me realize that I have a lot I can teach someone. I would love to find someone younger than me to mentor. It is something that one day I look forward to doing and that video really helped in how to find a mentor and showed that I am capable of doing it!

No comments: