Friday, July 16, 2010

Yes I am writing again

Lately I have had mixed emotions about different issues going in my life I have had no motivation to watch what I eat or even work on my homework. I don't know what has been wrong with me. I haven't been sleeping at night as well I need to. But I just turned on the the After's song Light Up the Sky and it showed me that God is with me. Pastor Schweitzer's sermon two weeks ago talked about hoping in times when things aren't going the way you want them too. I need to focus on that a little more people go through times of trouble and I just need to have some hope. Sometimes I wonder where that girl went who lost 140 lbs. She went missing because for the last year I haven't been able to lose weight. But if I actually tried and counted my points and prayed about it I would most likely be at goal. Haha and the song that came on now is We Won't Give Up- The After's Yes I bought the EP and love it!! My motivation is in me and I am slowly finding it. I am working on my homework as we speak and even wrote a cover letter for a job today! Slowly I am going back to normal just got to keep swimming and praying about it. I wish my grandmother was here sometimes I just need her but when problems arise I think about what she would tell me. Since she died I have grown up and her gone still hurts. But luckily I have my heavenly Father who can get me through this. haha and the thrid song on the EP has to deal with what I am feeling. God is really speaking to me today and I absolutely love it! I'll be writing another blog later with my boundless entry.

No comments: