Some qualities I want in a future husband:
1. Must be a Christian and wants to live for God.
2. A person who will be my best friend and we will be able to do everything together including being in the word every day.
3. Someone who can provide for me.
4. Able to have fun and laugh all the time.
5. A family person and wants to have children.
Well I am kinda running out of qualities because I want someone who wants to live their life for the glory of God. It isnt about us its about God and what he has done for us. Its not about what the person looks like on the outside it is what is on the inside. This reminded me of Ephesians 5:22-33 Thats what I want my future husband to be I want it to be like that. I could probably come up with a lot of more qualities but there is nothing more important than my future husband having a relationship with the Lord and wanting to live for God.
Well I'm not too sure if this is too jumbled but I think what I wrote on the boundless site is better written and I will copy and paste is here :
I put my list of qualities in my blog but as I was writing them I was running out of qualities to put. I want a man who is Godly and loves the Lord with his whole heart and soul. To me that is the most important quality I want them to have. I think when a person is living for God all those other qualities like honesty, provider, a person who prays and reads their bible, etc will all follow. I want someone who I can also have fun with and we can be in the Word everyday. I do not go by looks on the outside I go by the person on the inside. I know God has the guy of my dreams out there and maybe its someone I know and maybe its not but time will tell :)
No comments:
Post a Comment