Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Boundless Challenge Task 15
I just recently just graduated from with my bachelors degree in May. When I went to college I went to a local private university and still lived at home. I will tell you college is different you have professors who are liberal and will curse up a storm in class and talk about things I did not want to hear. It was something I wasn't used to. I feel blessed because I had my family and church family around me all the time. I had people around me who were building me up. In speech class though we had to do speeches on an issue and I chose abortion and how I did not agree with it. Also many other times in my composition class I could write about how I felt on the issues. I was happy I was able to take my stand. Being in a private school we had small class sizes and I got to know my professors and when we had discussions I was able to share my views. In college I see how it can be hard to be strong in the Lord because a lot of people leave home and have this new freedom without there parents they never had. I think if someone can find a good bible club to be in like Intervarsity, BCM, Campus Crusaders, or any other group they will find the right people to hang out with. They will also bring them up in hard times and maybe even find some older students who can mentor them throughout college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment