Friday, July 16, 2010

Boundless Challenge Task 7

I talked to my granddad about this since he is very wise and I love talking to him. He told me stories of one of his girlfriends but she didn't want to date him after she figured out her name was Dina and his last name was Soar so if she married him she would be Dina Soar(say it out loud and you get it). But my grandfather met my grandmother through his sister. His sister and my grandmother were best friends. But she wasn't welcomed in the family very easily because of her family background. But eventually all the families got along. My granddad just tells me with relationship to wait and God has the right guy for me. Even some older ladies have always told me that God has that special guy for me. I loved the sermon by John Piper. My church family is very close and reminded me a lot about them and how much I love my church family!

No comments: