I am sitting at school supposed to be doing homework but I am taking a break I did a lot of homework yesterday. Well I am not obsessed with dieting anymore or getting to goal I want to do it and I will but can I?
Right now I am very scared. I have people out there watching me and I am just thinking can I do what I did last week and lose 6 lbs again? I am going through the phase again where I dont want to leave my mom behind. I am trying to help her a lot and I know she has health issues with her thyroid but I dont want to leave her behind. I am just having flashbacks to when I was really big it is such a different lifestyle because people think things when you are fat.
My life is moving so fast right now with classes ending and this wedding coming up. Summer will be here before I know it and I should be at goal by July 4th if I can keep up counting my points. I know God has a plan for me and with Him I can do anything. I am just really confused right now. But I know if I try I can get to goal and help others.
ok now back to homework :/ why do I feel ike this?
No comments:
Post a Comment