verse 51- Behold I tel you a mystery we will not all sleep but we will all be changed.
That means Jesus is coming one day. We will change fast in the twinkling of an eye. Everyone will die but ultimately christians will live. The gospel is not just getting saved from Hell it is living a resurrected life forever.
verse 58- Therefore my beloved brethren be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Knowing that your toil is not vain in the Lord.
Pastor could have just used verse 58 to talk about having commitments but you need to know about the gospel to make commitments.
- Bringing the confidence in what Christ has done into what I must do!
- Talking about the gospel while wrapped up in Christ helps to keep commitments.
- What Christ has done has to be big and full of promise
- Make Commitments to God.
I learned a lot in this sermon about how I need to learn more about the gospel and know it fully I thinkI do but I need to go back and read things. I love typing up my sermon notes because what if I lose the paper one day. I love going to church :)
I had the most wonderful workout today. When I work out to worship music I just feel 10 times better. I hadnt been working out to it I was slacking. I have been sad about my weight not going down and I kinda got my answer today.. it is going to be in his time. I need patience. wow this is long i talk too much dont i?
No comments:
Post a Comment