Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding!!!

Tomorrow is my long trek home about 10 to 12 hours. I mean it will be fun. I loved my weekend here. It was a lot of fun having a lot of people from church here all on the same floor of our hotel. We all had a blast playing jokes and stuff. I am soo happy that Chris got married to such a great girl. I was apart of the wedding party and it was my first wedding to be in and an honor to be in their wedding. It was such a spiritual time. The whole weekend was about God and nothing else. Which made it sooo amazing. We had a prayer time before in the bridal room and it was cute. The whole time we were glorifying God. We had a fun time I got my hair done and it looked sooo good. But I did fall. When we were doing pics and now my behind hurts :( But I didnt fall during the ceremony!!!!

I miss home though and cant wait to get back and hang with my BFFLS on spring break!!

What a great weekend. I have more to write but I am super tired and have to wake up so early. I woke up at 6:30 am yesterday and now it is 11:42 central time. So confusing. I got 2 hours of sleep last night. Lets just say never have a room of 4 girls because we giggle to like 1 or 2 am.

ok well we are packing/watching a movie.

No comments: