Monday, February 9, 2009
I pretty much feel amazing!
Right now in life I pretty much feel on top of the world. I feel Jesus love all around me all the time I kno whe is with me. Even though they keep cutting back hours more and more at work I know God is faithful and everything is working together for His plan. Last night my families time in the word was awesome!!! It just makes us all get along. I am really excited to move and I wish we could move now but we have to wait. My room is sooo small. I mean I was born into that house. When I came home from the hospital they brought me there and I put in every piece of floor in with my grandma but she would be proud of me knowing I am ready to move. She would be proud to know that I dont need to know everything will be ok. I love how I have people who have known me since I was in my mommy's tummy who tell me they are proud of me and tell me I am here for you no matter what. They randomly Facebook Chat (yes everyone has FB now) me and ask how I am doing to keep up with my life. I love my friends who are always there for me when needed. I love how someone on the other side of the world right now is proud of me. I just know that Jesus is doing amazing things in my life right now and I dont want to do things my way. I know His hand is on my life right now and he is guiding me the right ways. I dont know what His will is right now for me but intend on following it. I just feel amazing today and want to follow Gods will. Ever since I read Jeremiah 29:11 last night I cant really get it out of my mind I think it going to be added to the list of favorite verses. Well thats I can remember I wanted to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment