Friday, February 20, 2009

A great start to my day!

I was in my car going to school listening to 88.1 the Christian music station. I was thinking as I went to school how I really dont have money and how I dont how I am going to get money. Just thinking about my financial situation right now. Then Brant on the radio station was telling a story how he went to Indonesia after the tsunami and was with a group of believers helping them out and then they started singing How Great Is Our God. They played the song i started singing along and my worries just went poof. Like I didnt even see them go away. I felt Jesus wrapped around me saying Stephanie it will be ok.

I know some people with struggling giving their cares to Jesus. I used to I didnt understand how you give something to him and he doesnt fix it right away. But atleast I have the assurance to know it will be ok. Maybe he wont fix my financial situation right now but He will tell me its ok. My relationship with God has pretty much been amazing right now the best it has ever been. I think its all about faith and really having that step of faith to give it up. You dont see air but you are still breathing. I have never understood why people cant believe something they dont see.

:) It made me smile and made such a great start to my day!!!!

No comments: