1. I got a good grade on one of my finals. I got a B!!! yay!!
2. I am gaining a sister this weekend because the groom is like my brother.
3. I get to see a lot of people who moved away this weekend.
4. My sister and I get to spend quality time together.
5. That God works thinks out amazingly. Things that happened today happened for a reason. Ask if you want to know. But I am super excited.
6. I have a healthy heart. Check out pastors last week sermon if you want to know.
7. Next week is spring break!!
8. I will only have 2 classes after spring break
9. koala postcards!
10. I lost weight 3 weeks in a row!!
Please pray for me and my midterm tomorrow and that I finish everything. I am also getting scared about the wedding. I have never been in one and I think I am going to trip over my own feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment