Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday 10!!

I am thankful for many things this week.

1. I am actually counting my points.
2. I am measuring my food which is separate from counting points.
3. I did something I was scared to do and it turned out fine.
4. My awesome time my family had in the word this week.
5. The awesome sermon thing we had at church. Ask me if you want to know its confusing but awesome.
6. I am actually sitting at the kitchen table doing my homework.
7. My new The Fray cd there are some good songs.
8. The awesome time I had at the college and career thing on friday night drawing on peoples faces...again ask me about that later.
9. I am helping my mom with the laundry tonight...I have been busy with hw lately.
10. I am growing up and actually going to go to the dentist...I dont really like the dentist or doctors.

Sorry for all the posts this week. I want to apologize to all my friends for talking too much. I know I do and I think I need to stop talking so much. I try but then it never works.

No comments: