Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Totally forgot about this!!!

Today the weirdest coolest God thing happened to my grandpa. His sister called him today and said have you been sick. He had been sick for the last two weeks actually. He said yes how did you know. She said to him God told me you were you sick and to pray for you and she had been praying for my grandpa. That is sooo awesome. I found that soooo cool and I want to be like her. I try so hard to hear God's voice but it doesnt always happen. But my mom says you actually have to be silent and I talk a lot. But that just made me think that God is a mighty and powerful God. My aunt lives in Paraguay and she still cares for her brother. She is 81 years old and is a missionary in Paraguay. If you want to know I can tell you her story one day its cool just ask. She is such a woman of God to look up to. Well she is really my great aunt.

One of my cousins this week lost his job because of his beliefs. They said to him sign this paper that you think abortions are ok and you wont lose your job. He didnt sign it ofcourse because he doesnt believe in abortions. So he lost his job and he just had a newborn baby born last month. God is faithful he will provide!

No comments: