Hiiiiiiii its me I havent written in a while and I thought I would write. A lot of things are going through my head lately. I have been thinking what am I going to do after college. I am really praying about it. I dont know what God has planned for my life but I am up for anything he wants to give to do. Anything for the better of His Kingdom. Thats what I want to do I know I want to serve Him in anyway possible anywhere he wants. I am His child and thats what I want to do and I think he wants me to do. It is very exciting to think about :)
My mom and I were talking to today about how one day you get a new name the God has for you. I was on my walk in the hot sun (I loved it I cant wait till summer to swim!!) and I was thinking is my name doing to be something descriptive, just a new name, i dont know i have no clue. Kinda exciting too. I am very excited right now and hyper. I do crazy things when I am hyper well not bad things I am not a bad girl. I dont drink, smoke, or anything bad. I am happy I dont. People ask me if I drink and I gladly say no way jose. First off it is not good makes you be who your not and its expensive. I like water o wait and diet coke lol.
Today I was in nursery with my little 2,3,4's. They are the most adorable thing in the world. I get all happy and tingly when I hear my little Jacob say a bible verse. Trey is only 3 and will have the biggest trantrum but then if I ask for a kiss on the cheek he gives you the biggest wet kiss ever. I miss being a kid at church and doing awana and when you said a bible verse you had to memorize you got a candy. But now I know I can make a difference in that little kids life and teach them what I have learned. I see so many little kids who are growing up in Godly homes and are going to amazing things for His Kingdome
:) O How I love Sundays and How I love Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment