Monday, March 30, 2009

I feel dumb

On the chasen cd there is a hidden track. On number 13 you have to wait like a minute to 30 seconds and then the song comes on and it adds to my lists of faves I love it. The chorus I cant stop falling in love I stand in awe of you. That is like my theme song right now in my life. I cant stop falling in love with Jesus. Thats all I want in my life is to live for Him and show people my joy in Him and share the good news. I do stand in awe when I go for walks and see the glory of Jesus in everything. Pastor did part 3 of his sermons on glory and I love them. I LOVE this song I dont care how long I have to wait for it to play I wish it would be faster but it comes in its own time.

I am such a nerd sometimes I drive slower on my way to school so I can listen to more songs on WAY FM. Starting out my day singing praises to Jesus makes my day a million times better. Sometimes I hope for red lights so I can listen. Even though I could just listen to it at school online but its not the same.

No comments: