I was on my way to school listening to WAY FM(the christian radio station). They are doing pledging to get money for the station and this grandpa called in telling a story about his little granddaughter. She was 4 years old and loved listening to WAY FM and singing the songs with her grandpa. Even when the radio was on she would sing songs every week with him when she would visit him. On March 1st the little girl and and 14 month old sister died in a tragic accident. The car went into a 50 foot deep canal. The parents were saved by onlookers who just jumped in the canal but the little girls didnt make it. They were on their way to see their grandpa. That story was so sad. They played a Jeremy Camp song after and I dont remember which one it was.
Little stories like that remind me how precious life is. But I know those little girls are with Jesus today. It was a sad story but in the end when you think about it they are with their Savior. Life can end at any minute so it is important to live every moment for Jesus! Be praying for the family of the two little girls because they are going through a tough time of guilt.
No matter how sad of story the happy thing is that Jesus loves YOU!! He has the ultimate plan on your life!! I <3 Jesus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment