Hi!! Its time for another 10 things I am thankful for!!
1. Chris and Lisa got married!!!!
2. The wedding was such a beautiful God centered time.
3. The girls from church bonded a little bit and had a great time.
4. That I almost got in an accident btu I didnt. My sisters car has a lot of blind spots and I almost swerved directly into a car.
5. I have not drank soda in 6 days.
6. We all had fun on our church floor t the hotel playing jokes on each other.
7. That I got sick after the wedding...I dont feel very good. :(
8. God is faithful!!
9. My parents are on a little trip visiting friends they deserve a trip!!
10. My mom sends me picture texts of what shes doing.
I know they all have to do with my trip but a lot of awesome things happened this weekend. I am going to bed i dont feel good at all :(
No comments:
Post a Comment