Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday 10!!

It is time again!!! What am I thankful for?

1. Biggest Loser giving me motivation for my workouts on wednesdays.
2. How I see the glory of the Lord now.
3. How many people have joined our church and come to Jesus in the past few months.
4. When I need help my friends are always there for me.
5. My sister and I are becoming closer and able to tell more to each other
6. I signed up for my LAST FALL SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!!!
7. I ran at a 7.5 mph on the treadmil today!!
8. My mom she is going through some stuff emotionally and I am able to use what she taught me to help her.
9. The little surprises my dad gives us he got tickets for Disney on Ice and even my grandpa is going!!
10. How I see myself growing everyday :)

No comments: