Friday, March 20, 2009

Its 3 am and I cant sleep

I dont work tomorrow so I am just sitting in my bed listening to music talking to the people who are actually on at 3 am.

I love this song by Chasen God and King. It starts out: Desperately I seek you, deperately I long for your your face. I really do. Thats all how I have been feeling lately. This cd is soo good. I was at the gym today working out to it and praising Jesus. I love when I have workouts like that they make me feel amazing afterwards.

I really love this cd. It is amazing.

Maybe I should try to sleep. I dont want to sleep I its 3:07 and I want to stay up all night. It is night being in my house with everyone asleep with me.

Maybe I will turn on the tv. probably not. my sister is house sitting tonight so i get the room all to myself. so i have the lights on. i like the lights on. I dont know why I am not tired well i am just dont want to sleep. i keep getting distracted from this blog. maybe i should sleep.

I think i listened to this cd like 5 or 6 times.

well i think i am going to listen to drown and then turn on the fan then the tv and try and sleep.

haha its now 3:13 am I havent done this in awhile.

No comments: