Tuesday, March 17, 2009

O the things God tells me

Yep its me again I had to write God showed me a verse tonight that I thought I would post so I dont forget it. I tend to come back and read these things.

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry

But the whole thing is pretty good. I need to be more patient about some areas in my life that verse called out to me. :) Here is the whole thing if your bible isnt near you http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2040&version=31

Then in my devotion tonight it had this
Love the Lord your God, . . .
obey His voice, and . . .
cling to Him, for
He is your life and the length of your days.
—Deuteronomy 30:20

I liked that they kinda go hand in hand. I need to Love and be patient because for THE REST OF MY LIFE HE WILL BE THERE!!! that is the exciting part.

Just had to write again its another God moment that happens at the right time :)

I love to smile and talk I wonder why? Do I annoy you?

No comments: