Hiiiiiiii!!!!!! time to say what I am thankful for I have a feeling this is going to be hard tonight.
1. My family I have been really thanksful them lately without them I wouldnt be who I am or have the faith that I have.
2. I lost over 4 lbs last week.
3. I have been doing weights at the gym well 5 lb weights.
4. My school schedule had died down.
5. My sister because sometimes she will surprise me and buy me something little :)
6. My parents got some good news that we might be moving. They cant afford 2 houses. and this is a prayer waiting to be answered.
7. I havent drank soda in almost 2 weeks.
8. I painted my nails all by myself :) pin
9. I am really happy right now :)
10. I drank 4 bottles of water today.
No comments:
Post a Comment