Saturday, March 21, 2009

I should be sleeping...again

It is not as late tonight it is almost 12 am. But I am surviving on 4 hours of sleep. I am very thankful for my friends who got me out of the house today. I am happy though I cleaned up my room a bit. Took out all my clothes and re did my drawers got rid of clothes in them that dont fit me. I went to Ikea for the first time with my BFFL and it was sooo nice and I got an icecream for a dollar. They have a cafeteria in a furniture store really weird but awesome cheap food! I went to a relay for life thing tonight to see my other BFFL tonight. That was fun I just talked with her and kept her awake. I did sooo good I didnt eat any of the food.

Sooooo the lead singer of Chasen has a facebook his name is Chasen how cool is that. I added him. I love these songs they make me smile :) But I tend to like smiles anyways.

That was pretty much my day I should get some sleep. I dont want to be tired for church tomorrow. I hope it doesnt rain tomorrow I want to go for a walk.

I <3 my best friends thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

No comments: