It actually isnt that late but I should go to bed I had a long day. At work I had to constantly box up returns and I cut my wrist on a box cutter. It hurt pretty bad and still does.
I am just sitting in my room listening to secondhand serende. I like their music a lot (if you want the cd let me know I can give it to ya) Its sooo weird my sister is spending the night at a friends house and my mom is asleep and my dad and brother are away at the mens retreat. I have enjoyed God moments. I get scared sometimes at night I dont know why. But ultimately I know I shouldnt get scared because God is there for me. So when I get scared I just talk to Him.
I have been thinking about a lot of things tonight. How I should have done my homework but I can do it tomorrow I guess. Its not due yet but I usually like to do it early. Lots of things have run through my mind. This girl I know in Australia I have been worried about her lately. She thought she was pregnant but she never took a test and she is like I feel better now but I dont know you never know. Just the way she has been acting. I think she could be. It is so different there because they stopped going to church because something happened with the church and I think they got banned or something. I dont know the whole story. Kate is like one of my best friends I can tell her anything I want her to know Jesus. My plan is to one day go visit her or for her to come to America. But I would rather go there. Ever since I met her I wanted to go. She lives in Queensland somewhere and I always ask about kangaroos because they seem cool even though i hear they can be mean.
There is lots more going on in my head. I cant wait for church tomorrow. I love going to church. I cant thank my parents enough for taking me when I was in my mommys tummy. My church is awesome. I mean I have been to 2 other churches and have really good memories but we had to leave for reasons. Now pastor has been having really good sermons and I love them. But all the men are gone so not many people will be there tomorrow. I wonder whos sunday school class I am going in? My bro teaches it and he is on the retreat. I guess I will figure it out tomorrow. I can always go in with my mom and help her with her class.
I dont know why I love writing so much no matter if it on here or letters. Be honest do people actually read these? Am I a bad writer? Should I just shut up? Thats why sometimes I feel bad about writing. I mean I shouldnt its my blog. But be honest I want to know what you think.
Sleepy time. Well not sleepy time first gotta spend some time with Jesus first :) makes me have sweet dreams. Then sleepy time.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment