Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seeing the glory of Jesus

This is part two of last week. Pastors sermons have been AWESOME lately!! We have had so many people go down front and so many people have have come to Jesus. It is amazing. This week we had 2 familes and one person join!!

So about the sermon I loved it and since last week I have seeing the glory of Jesus and this just helps even more.

He used 2 Corinthians 4:4
light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Our goal is to see God's glory and we need to be growing in the glory of Jesus. The gospel of the glory of Christ is the awesomeness of Jesus. It is the Good news. It is where you get to know and see God. He explained when Christ comes down and we see His glory it will be the biggest fireworks show ever. (Matthew 24:30)

His design is to open your eyes. How important is the glory of God to you? When you see the glory of the Lord you are honor Him. You are saved so you can see the glory of the Lord. It is the gospel of the glory of Christ. You need to be growing and want to learn it. If it doesnt interest you then it can lead to sin. (I have experienced that lately. It just makes me feel amazing when I see the glory of Christ)

God gave you a certain amount of glory (Hebrews 2:7) Apply glory to Jesus. We need to display it, protect it, and cherish it.

It was funny in my devotion tonight they talked about glory and the image of God. I have such a desire and want to see the glory of God. We talked about desires in sunday school today and thats what I have been praying for. We talked about desires and following God's will in our lives. He wants us to follow His will and not rely on yourself. He wants us to be the path and trust in Him. I have been praying for His will for awhile now because I want Him to guide me and He is. I know and trust everything is in His timing. I have faith that all is fine and He has the plan for my life. There is nothing for me to worry about.

Today was a GREAT Sunday!!! I LOVE Sundays at church!!!

No comments: