Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feeling better!!

What a little good music does to make you feel better :)

But I found my necklace that was my grandmas. When she had died I asked for a piece of her jewelry and I got a necklace. I know when I wear she is not gonna talk to me but it reminds me of when I am going through just remember what she would tell me. Like she would usually first say it will get better before you get married. She was always there for me in my times of need but since she is gone I have her wise words to come back to. The holiday are coming and its soo hard without her she went through so much in her life and was the head of the family. My grandpa is wise but he is a quiet wise. I spent so much time with her while he was working when I was kid. She even cut my hair and we would go to the mall. I wish I had her here now. I miss her wrinkly skin touching me and telling me it will be ok Stephanie. A grandmothers love is something that is unexplainable. Now that I have no more grandmas its sad. Since my other grandma has ruined our life and made my parents broke. They are going through some rough times. My mom doesnt even have money for Christmas presents so I am going to give her some Visa gift cards to help her out. I know im off topic again and this isnt the reason that I dont understand. God has my parents financial trouble under control. He will provide.

No comments: