Sunday, November 9, 2008

Walking

I dont think I have written about how much I like walking. I love to do hardcore exercising where I burn 700 calories but I also love to walk. I even like walking then writing letters and that says a lot. Walking to me just feels amazing especially lately it is sooo pretty outside. There is a cool breeze and the skies are a bright blue with some clouds. I am so thankful for God's creation. I see tons of wildlife when I walk and it makes me smile. Prayer walking is also amazing because when I walk its just me and Jesus. Today on my walk I saw an earthworm and I hit it with my show because it wasnt moving then went i touched it, it kinda was hard and dead. I was sooo scared I jumped. Then I saw a few more and I was like ewwwwww. Sometimes I see dead things like birds and stuff and I usually jump. Yes I am a jumper when something scares me. You know I dont even need to walk anymore with my intense workouts I dont have to but it is my me time with God and I enjoy it a lot. I pass by my highschool on my 3 mile walk and I think wow I have changed sooo much since highschool. I was walking by today and I was thinking about all the memories made there and all of the classrooms I had classes in. I even pass by my middle school and those days were interesting. God has turned me into such a different woman then what I used to be.

Busy day tomorrow 2 classes. lunch. gym. post office. home. walk. homework. I might be able to squeeze in some sleep. Actually my day doesnt look that busy but it is more intense then what it looks like. I will be smiling all thoughout the day though like usual!! :) I think I got off topic again whoops im just really tired.

No comments: