Someone at church started doing this thing called the Tuesday Ten about Thanking God for 10 things every Tuesday.
1. For my amazing family. They always make me laugh. Like tonight my mom was throwing out stuff and my dad is like dont forget Stephanie. They ALWAYS tell jokes.
2. My friends. I have had to drop some friends and I have a close group of core friends who are there for me and know how to help me when I need it.
3. The beautiful weather. Lately it has been such a pretty blue sky and I love it!!
4. The cold weather. It has been chilly even though I have lost weight and I absolutely freeze outside.
5. My book Pure. At first I picked it up thinking it was justa regular book and I got it home and find out its a 90 day devotional. I absolutely love it each night I cant wait to read it.
6. Writing letters because I get the opportunity because a friend of mine is out of country and writing letters help me. Let me tell someone what God is doing in my life and how I feel about stuff going on.
7. My hermit crab is still alive. Usually they die but this one has been alive since my bday!!!
8. The people who I met in my life at church who have moved away. I found these girls who my sis used to babysit on facebook and I miss them soo much our families used to have soo much fun!
9. The gym. Without the gym I wouldnt be where I am with my weight loss.
10. Weight Watchers without weight watchers I dont know where I would be right now.
those are my 10 that was hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment