Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pretty good day!!

I went to the gym today burned 600 calories. I got up to a level 14 :)!! I work my behiny off but the best part about it is im praising God all the way through it!! It feels sooo good to listen to worship music and just doing it for God. I need to be healthy my body is a temple. Its crazy how much I have changed 130 pounds!! Thats the weight of my friends!! I am shrinking as we speak and its really exciting. It is kinda scary but exciting because this weight loss has helped me sooo much emotionally and physically. When I go through turnstiles I actually fit!!

I found out today I only have 14 classes left!! How exciting but I dont know what im going to do after I am leaving that upto God. I am really upto whatever God has in store. I might go for my masters right after in 12 months if they give me a good schloarship. With my degree in business administration I can basically do whatever I want. I really dont know what is going to happen after my bachelors but I will be praying about it.

While I wait I will just keep reading Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Thats all I wanted to write I think I was going to write more but I forgot. Thats odd because I told someone today I have a good memory but only on things I want to remember I guess.

No comments: