Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have arrived in JAX!!

I am in Jacksonville Florida actually I lied I am in middleburg but no one knows where that is. I should be asleep the cousins are going to want to get up at like 7 and play but I cant sleep. We had a good drive it took a really long time because of traffic and stuff. But when we got here it was 40 degrees. Funny thing is I wasnt that cold maybe its because I am wearing my sweats that I love.

I watched 3 movies in the car it was fun got me through the time. I tend to watch romantic comedies which got me thinking tonight about flowers(I was also sitting by flowers) I lvoe gerber daises or regular daises they are simple and pretty. Those are my favorites.

I am looking forward to time with the family. I love my family. We all have the same beliefs and all get along. There is no bad language going on its good clean fun and my family knows how to have fun. We can make fun out of anything. My dad brought all his funny jokes like the gorilla mask and other things. I cant believe my cousin is 14 now and 5'6 I am 5'4 wow that is gonna be nuts when I wake up and stand up net to her. She isnt my little baby cousin anymore she is all grown up in the 8th grade Its nuts. My other ones luckily are still shorter than me.

These four days should be fun and interesting. I should have time to write on here when I am bored at night. hmmm Idk if I should fall asleep to my music. Probably not.

im getting cold now. time for sleep!!! I love my air mattress its sooo comfy!!!!

No comments: