Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sundays are great

I love Sundays and coming on my blog and writing what I learn.

In Sunday School we talked about situations where you go back and think why is this happening, how did I ever get invovled in this, etc. Lately I have been thinking about that with a certain situation. Thinking why did God ever do that to me. But in the end it is His plan and what He wants. We are going through Esther now and in Esther they dont talk about prayer or anything they do mention fasting though. But God had a plan for Esther. He made her beautiful for a reason. So this little situation that I am uncertain about I know God is going to use it to show me stuff. He already has and I have learned many things from it. I understand why He put this situation in my life now and it has changed me forever!!!

Then I go into church and we are singing For The Beauty of The Earth and that song always reminds me of Little Women the old version when they all sing together. I love that movie and Christian Bale has changed so much from that movie.

The sermon was on Thanks. We need to give thanks no matter what. Even if problems get thrown our way. Thanking God is just the right thing to do. God knows when we are grateful and ungrateful. Pastor challenged us to say 10 things we are thankful for which I did last week. He took it from someone on facebook like I did. I am going to try to do it every week but I cant repeat. Its weird when I open something someone has given me I am soo thankful but it never shows on my face. I never know how to epress myself when I open a gift but I am sooo thankful. I dont like getting gifts I love giving gifts first!!!

No comments: