1. Fun adventures my friends take me on
2. Even though I dont like my job too much right now I am happy to have a job during this tough economy.
3. My cat because she makes me smile even though shes mean.
4. My parents always taking my around the country and showing me the heart of the US even when we dont have much money.
5. My humor. Laughing gets me through the day :)
6. My 1988 oldsmobile. It is the same age as me how many people can say that?
7. That my best guy friend asked me to be in his wedding and there are only 4 bridesmaids and I dont know the bride it made me really happy that they thought of me.
8. Wade Thomas even though he never writes me he has done amazing things helping me with my weight loss
9. For my church family they mean the world to me and make me smile knowing they will always be there for be no matter what. I have brothers and sisters in Christ who love me!!
10. My new diffuser for my hair it makes my hair look good. :)
Remeber I cant repeat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment