Friday, December 5, 2008

Best love story!!

Tonight was a pretty good day. I did 2 presentations in school and did pretty good on them. I went to the mall. Went to the movies and then to my grandpas. My great Uncle came over. Hes soooo funny I love him. I love listening to older people talk they say the bets things and they actually make sense. But there was an issue he looks like my grandma making me think of her. His fave they looked soooo much a like and it was hard at first but eventually I got used it. I got a really bad stomach ache and made think I want my grandma to make it all better. I was looking at the pic of her 50th anniversary and her and my grandpa were sooo happy. He was sooo in love her. They did everything together since he had his own business. It made me want to go on a hunt for pictures of her and I couldnt find any. So I went to go find the love letter I knew where they were and when I was younger and she was alive she didnt want me to read them and to be honest I probably am not supposed to read them now but I had to. I found them and I coped 4 of them. My grandpa was on a trip to Tennessee and they were writing letters to each other. It was the most adorable thing in the world. He Would just write about what he saw and how he missed her. He didnt write he missed her a lot he just wrote I wish you were here with me. You dont know my grandpa he is a quiet man and I could never see him write like that. I wanted to cry in ones closer to when he was coming home it said I want to come home so I can give you hugs and kisses. Mind you this 2 years before they got married I think. aww at the bottom of one of the letters in the begining he writes at the bottom does this make sense. He tried his hardest with these letters and wrote in cursive.

I am rereading them as I type this and I am reading the last one he wrote before coming home and he says " It sure seems like I havent seen you in a long time. Guess I will just have to hurry and come home. Because I dont think it is possible for me to stay away from you." That just about melted my heart. He also ends with " Well I close and go to bed to get my beauty sleep." He signed it Mr. F.D. Me and my grandpa write a like but I need my grandmas because I want to see if we write alike. I know my grandpa and me are alike we second guess ourselves he wrote atleast twice do I make sense. Makes me appreciate my grandparents even more because they has such a God centered relationship and loved each other sooo much.

I have been thinking a lot lately who is that guy for me. I am waiting and making my relationship with God as strong as it can be while I wait. I see guys pass by me and I am like is that him is it him. I know after reading these letters is making me more patient I can wait.

I <3 my grandparents love story. I thank God for putting them together and writing notes to each other.

No comments: