In the past month I have become a lot more patient then what I have been. I used to be sooo impatient on certain issues. God has made me patient and I prayed to be patient. For things coming up in my life and things going on I am very patient. Its funny I was just thinking everyone thinks I am sooo stress free and have no cares I figured out where I get it from my grandpa. He is very easy going and walks very slow and doesnt let things bother him. Thats why I can be patient and wait on that guy who will be everything I want and more. He will be everything God wants for me if I just wait. I have struggled on waiting for that right guy for a while. Well its not like any guy has ever liked me but I know because hes not the right guy for me. I like playing the waiting game with God. He knows whats best for me in my life and I am very happy with that. I seem like I get off topic sometimes and go off and ramble but thats just me :)
I found this awesome christian artist Jimmy Needham and he is amazing. I love his song Breath or Two and Hurricane! Now I have to go buy his cd tomorrow!!
I have two presentations tomorrow I think I am ready. Pray for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment