Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday 10!!

Hi from Orlando!!! My Tuesday 10!!

1. My safe trip to Orlando.

2. The awesome humongous truck we have!! It was pretty comfy!!

3. The nice hotel room (look on facebook for pics)!!

4. My awesome friends who put up with my craziness!! Thanks soo much Tati!!

5. For my family and the funny jokes we say in the car

6. That no matter how many times my dad blasts Phil COllins while im watching a DVD and I cant hear I still know he loves me!!

7. That I have actually kept doing this for a few weeks now and not forgetting even when I am away!!

8. That I followed rules with my aunt when they visited and had a no drama weekend. Even though she didnt talk to me.

9. That I am listening to God's voice leading my life.

10. I didnt get in trouble in the car!!! That tends to happen where I get yelled at!! I am trying to be more mature in some situations!!

No comments: