Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday 10

I have many things to be thankful for since a lot happened last week.

1. My sister who tried to stand up for me while someone was putting me down and she was there for me when I wouldnt stop crying. That night she even said when were laying down go to sleep "I'm sorry that happened to you today."

2. My granddad I know I write granpa a lot but we actually call him granddad. He has made me see thats what I want in a friend and my future husband. He has a funny sense of humor but can also be serious. Also my pop pop who passed away when I was 9 he meant the world to me too when he was alive.

3. The teaching at my church. I went to my uncles church and they said some things that arent biblically correct. I am happy that I have a pastor who teaches biblically based principles and doesnt yell when he preaches the whole time (ask me if you want to know)

4. My sports management class it has made me decide where I think God wants my career. I think I really want to work in doing something with a sports team and their community foundation. I am going to see where it leads me.

5. I got a lot of my Christmas shopping already done. That is a blessing now I can help my mom shop since December is a busy month.

6. Dennis you have helped me sooo much in sooo many ways even though you probably dont know it. When I need a friend you are there even though you are far away. I only kinda sorta never met you in May and I thank God I did because you are an awesome friend!!

7. Christmas it is a great time to celebrate the birth of Jesus and to give. I love to give during the Christmas season.

8. Randy Denis is a brother to me. He is my brother from another mother. Even though I barely see him he is there no matter what when I need a shoulder to cry on he is there. He helped me form my workouts to what there are today and didnt care what I looked like before I lost my weight. We are best friends forver!!

9. That biggest loser is on tuesday nights. It helps me on my wednesday workouts keeping me motivated to do good.

10. I am thankful to be done with this semester. It has been long but I met a lot of nice people in my classes and got some networking with one of my professors which is important in the business world.

Remember if you feel left out I cant repeat.

Pete and Repeat were in a boat Pete fell out who was left...Pete and Repeat were in a boat Pete fell out who was left ...Pete and Repeat were in a boat Pete fell out who was left ....Pete and Repeat were in a boat Pete fell out who was left lol i could repeat that joke forever

<3 all my friends though those friends and thoughts were on my mind!!!

No comments: