Monday, December 1, 2008

God is really teaching me

Wow so I tyoed the whole thing then it didnt work. I forget what I wrote well some of it.

So in my one devotion tonight it talked about being angry with people and I will admit on friday I was really sad about my aunt saying those mean things but I am not sad anymore. I read Leviticus 19:17-18 and it was about holding grudges. I just need to pray for her she is having issues obviously. But all I can is pray for my family. It will never be the same with her I am her target to bother. But no need to be sad it is all ok. Like my grandmother said "It will get better before I get married."

wow i really forgot what I wrote. I wrote atleast two paragraphs. o well I cant believe its December sooo much is happening this month. There is only 25 almost 24 days till Christmas and I went shopping today and spent wayyy too much money but I didnt do that bad. I am just eing stingy right now.

Now I remember I was writing about my weightloss and how I am mad that I eat too much. If I could just control myself it would be good and I would be at goal right now. I want to go back to counting my points and not making it so freely on the weekends to eat a lot. Can someone just feed me and not let me eat. I love food wayyy to much. Right now my weight isnt bad but I cant stand me only loosing 30 lbs this whole year.

ok time for sleep
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: