Sunday, December 28, 2008
Sunday
I went to church as I usually do on Sunday. I really enjoyed Sunday School today. Alex taught because my brother is in Boston till next Sunday. We talked about how with you christian brothers and sister how hard it is to tak about Jesus. It is if you think about it when you go to church and you talk to people you just talk about your week and how things are going. We also talked about lifting people up. I know I have many of my friends at church if I have an issue I can go to them. I really am appreciative of my church family and all the spirtitual advice they give me. We also talked about prayer and how it feels good to know someone is praying for. We learned how we need to lift up our christian brothers and sisters because we have an ultimate thing in common where we all are saved and going to heaven one day. We need to be able to talk about spiritual things. There was more and I forgot some of what I was going to write. I went into nursery after and I was playing soo much with my little ones i forgot what I was going to say. I lvoe Sundays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment