Today was an awesome Sunday. I went to church and I had Nursery so I was with my 2-4 little ones(we usually add the 4's because there arent that many kids). I love being with those little kids and seeing the people I was with just show them God's love. I was in their with my mom and this older lady. They keep saying who's birthday was coming up. The kids would answer Jesus and they would repeat the question a lot so the little ones would remember. Yes a two year old knows its Jesus' birthday coming up. I am really thankful for all the workers who held me from birth and taught me sunday school till now. It means a lot knowing I had people helping along my way to help me!! I am thankful for my parents for bringing me up like that which then goes to my grandparents and so on and so on. But not everyone was christians until later in life like my mom's mom wasnt a christian until she was like 12 or so.
Tonight we did a little mini Nativity at the lighting of the greens it was amazing. People love the camel. I like him too :) It was cool and I cant wait to go to it next weekend. Please be praying for it. God is going to do amazing things with it again this year!!
I was reading in my new sunday school magazine about the word love. How people use it a lot no one really makes it special anymore. I know I do it. I am like I love blank. usually it will be some ind of food or band or something but it soo true how people use the word love a lot and lately when I say it I am like wait let me think do I really LOVE that. I will read it again and post some of what it said one day.
I will end my Blog with a Bible verse I read tonight that I liked :)
Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self control, perseverance; and to persevarance, godliness
2 Peter 1:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment