Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTmas eve!!

I enjoyed my Christmas eve at church tonight. I didnt get to go into the service but I got to listen to it while sitting with my little babies. The really young ones who are younger than 2 years old. I sat there the whole night just holding Lucy and making sure Abby didnt fall. Babies are sooo sweet. I loved being able to atleast listen to the service and being there with some older people and some young moms just showing the love of Jesus to these little babies. I love my little babies at church and watching them grow up with amazing parents who teach them the love of Jesus. I am thankful for the time my nursery workers gave me when I was a baby so my parents could be in the service. I heart babies and I hope one day God blesses me with some of my own :) I wouldnt want to spend Christmas eve with anyone else.

I was also messing with photoshop tonight that I got from my bro here are two pics that this was all i could do. I am not very good at it. I dont know if you can read the words but it is my favorite Proverbs verses :)

No comments: