Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday 1-0

It is Tuesday so it means another 10 things im thankful for :) But before I wrote those things I just need to write how the devil got me today and I dont like it. I was putting myself down a lot and I dont like that. I am sorry to all my friends if I hurt your feelings by what I was saying. Sometimes the devil just likes to get ahold of you.

If I repeat any of these I am sorry but I dont remember what I wrote last week or before.

1. Tatiana for putting up with me on daily basis. I know I can be annoying and I dont mean to. I try to hard to help people when they are down. Look your number one tonight READ THAT BOOK!! it will help you!! Also thanks for being a great friend and always having a great time and helping me to become a better person and helping me be accountable. BFFLS forever

2. Britni. wow she has known me since 6th grade. She has to deal with me too and I am soo sorry. I am glad I have her in my life to also be a good example and always have a good clean time. she knew me in my fat days and never judged me for what I looked like. BFFLS forever!!

3. Jimmy Needham. I read about him and right now I cant stop listening to the song hurricane it is amazing and makes me want to fall on my knees and just praise God. I need Him like a hurricane. go listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLf--Uc7V0#

4. The living nativity coming up its going to be amazing!! I get to childcare and I get to be with my little ones and just play and show them what I learned as a kid.

5. Buttermilk is a cat and is going to stay with us she is a siamese and is going to give me good memories of the cat I love and miss icecream.

6. Love letters. I found love letters this week my grandpa wrote to my grandma and I cant express how they made me feel when I read them.

7. I got through my two presentations and one I got an A because I made it fun and interesting!!

8. For this semester to be over it was fun but I ready for a break

9. To start new classes and meet new people!!

10. Learning new bible verses I come to love a lot. God the one and only- I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I need comes from Him, so why not? He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, an impregnable castle: I'm set for life. Psalm 62:1-2
Its written int he message it is very understandable I like NKJV or KJV but this will do!! I am not too picky on versions of the bible.

I know this is a long one tonight but I have one more thing on my heart. A friend said today that bugged me she said you cant just sit there and wait on God. But he is the almighty and will always be there for me. He for one died for me and two he healed me miracuoulsly when my neck was hurt in the first grade. God can do anything he wants he can take your life whenever he wants. He has the whole world in His hands. Dont doubt God!! He is ALWAYS there especially in hard times. Without God I wouldnt be who I am today. :)

No comments: